A little introduction

09/07/2017



Hi everyone! Welcome to The 28 Rules. I'm Sonia, I study English and American literature and civilisation in Lille, in the North of France. I'm also a former bookseller and this blog is meant to deal with all the things I love, mostly books but also movies, TV shows, music, fashion and life in general. To make it short, this place will be a happy mess. I hope you'll enjoy it :)


Coucou tout le monde ! Bienvenue sur The 28 Rules. Je suis Sonia, étudiante en littérature et civilisation anglaise à Lille. J'ai aussi travaillé dans une librairie pendant deux ans, et ce blog a pour but de réunir toutes mes passions, la lecture principalement, mais aussi le cinéma, mes séries préférées, la musique, la mode et parlera de la vie en général. Pour faire court, je compte en faire un joyeux bordel ! J'espère que ça vous plaira :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your lovely comments guys! It always fills me with joy to see that you appreciate my articles and to know your thoughts about the blog. Don't forget to leave your URL so that I can visit your blog back :) xxx

© THE 28 RULES. Design by FCD.